Tuesday, June 5, 2018

"God's Promise of Rest" - EVENING SERVICE 06032018


On Sunday nights I have been preaching through a series titled "The Promises of God."  This past Sunday evening we talked about God's promise of rest.  I have found that I have been so tired, of late, that I actually fall asleep watching the Red Sox game.  Tabbethia (my wife) normally hits me with something to wake me up because my snoring is bothering her.  In these moments I realize how much rest I really need.  Of course, the rest I talked about on Sunday Night was spiritual rest that can only be found through Christ.  Are you tired and overburdened?  Turn you life (and your burdens) over to Jesus today and you WILL find rest.

Sermon by Rev. Dan Squezello

At Central Baptist Church, Niles, Ohio

Evening Service

On June 3, 2018

Series Title: "The Promises of God"

Sermon Title: "God's Promise of Rest"

Scripture Text: Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Conflict Resolution According to Jesus" - CENTRAL BAPTIST CHURCH, Niles, Ohio 03242019

Sunday morning, we continued in Luke 9 and talked about how Jesus resolved conflict.   All of us have been through conflict and most of us ...